The ECAQA (Eurasian ?entre for Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education and Healthcare) is a specialized quality assurance agency in medical and healthcare professions education that is recognized by Kazakhstan Ministry of Education and Science. Please, kindly find more details on its website: http://www.ecaqa.org/en/
In the MoU we agree on
– joint events such as the ECAQA and AMSE International Conference in quality assurance in medical education, workshops and training courses for the reviewers (national experts)
– the nomination for international experts from Medical schools in Europe (AMSE Members) to be the members of site-visit team that would be requested by ECAQA to conduct institutional and specialized (program) accreditation
– consultancy services for institutional capacity building of the Kazakhstan Medical Universities’ Quality Assurance Units to meet the WFME Global Standards and ESG (Part I) and develop the quality culture within the university;
– the assistance of AMSE international experts in the institutional/educational program self-evaluation; external review by nominated experts of the institutional/educational program self-evaluation report; international experts´ participation as a part of the site-visit team;
– discussion of the action plan for the next 3 years.